Dharmasagar Dighi – Tourism Info

Welcome to

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • instagram
  • youtube
  • flickr

Dharmasagar Dighi

The dighi was excavated by the Mog Raja Dharmamanikya (1714-1732) of Tripura to meet the need for water of the local people. This dighi covers an area of 23.18 acres on the north part of Kandirpar area, the heartland of Comilla town. Establishments like Municipal Park, traditional Comilla Zila School, Ranir Kutir, Kazi Nazrul Hall etc. have been set up. In winter season, a good number of migratory birds come here, as a result, this place become attractive to the visitors.

For site suggestions and errors, please contact info@tourisminfobd.com