Raja-Jhi’r Dighi (Pond of the King’s daughter) – Tourism Info

Welcome to

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • instagram
  • youtube
  • flickr

Raja-Jhi’r Dighi (Pond of the King’s daughter)

This Dighi (pond) is located at the zero point of Feni Town. Hearsay goes that this pond was excavated about 5/7 hundred years ago in order to cure the blindness of a daughter of an influential Raja (king) of Tripura Moharaja (great king), and this pond was named as Raja-jhi Dighi. Locally a daughter is called ‘Jhi’. Feni Subdivision was established in 1875 and its headquarters were set up on the bank of the Raja-jhi Dighi. Total area of this pond is 10.32 acres and it is a historical and tourist spot in Feni.

For site suggestions and errors, please contact info@tourisminfobd.com